Time and again I head straight for this look aka apply one of my essential face mask of all time that helps me deal with my amazingly cooperative (sarcasm) skin.
I have been suffering from hormonal acne for past 4 years which has resulted in me hunting for a lot of commercial or natural products. These interesting 4 years taught me a thing or two about skincare (visits to dermatologist + internet search + internal voice have added to this skincare knowledge reservoir)
The Body Shop : Tea Tree Face Mask is one of the first products that I tried when hormonal acne hit my once clear skin. The term clear skin now haunts me everyday & night. Any one who has suffered from acne will understand the pain of not having clear skin 😦 It surely brings one’s confidence way below bar.
But guess what – You gats to deal with what you gats to deal!! (there goes my inner preacher preaching)
So what has this product done for me-
- Helped calm & sooth my irritable skin – angry breakouts need a lot of soothing
- Helped prevention of acne during TOM – time of the month
- Helped in having a moisturized skin after washing it off ( I don’t think this was part of this mask’s agenda but it still does that for me : win-win situation)
- It does not strip the skin of its moisture : makes a good choice for dry skin as well
- It is against animal testing – makes me happy even more.
The product is available at any The Body Shop store for INR 995/- for 100 ml. This tub will be my second purchase since I started getting breakouts (i.e 4 years) and mind you the last tub didn’t finish but the product’s expiry date knocked my door. Clearly, this product lasts a long time.
- Do I recommend this mask to my acne prone sisters & brothers?
- Is it worth it?
YES – since the product lasts you long you get maximum use out of it
And this final picture is of me (boldly) being the green face monster while watching Big Boss 8. Going by the facial expression I am pretty sure Puneet would be on screen doing some nasty jazz creeping me,and million other big boss fanatics, out. Don’t I look Prrrrutttyyy?? 😀
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13291205/?claim=vnksupghcgb”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>