Lancôme Ciy Miracle CC cream
From the time I moved to Delhi from Dubai I have encountered a lot of changes. One was not being able to find my regular daily use tinted moisturizer since that brand is not easily available in Delhi. After a lot of search / research & impulsive decision I bought Lancôme City Miracle CC cream.
It is the 1st CC Cream by Lancôme. The brand claims to have tested the product in some of the world’s polluted cities. City Miracle corrects the appearance of imperfections and beautifies complexion.
I have been using the product for over 2 months and I can say I really like the product. It surely has its pros & cons.
The product claims its Benefits:
Perfects like a foundation. Beautifies like an illuminator. Hydrates like a moisturiser. With SPF 50 to help protect the skin.
What I found out from my experience:
- Did not break me out. A HUGE plus point for me.
- It gives low-medium coverage and blurs the imperfection.
- You need just a little bit of product for your entire face.
- It definitely beautifies like an illuminator. Hence becomes a great product for winters. Say hello the lovely “Glow”
- Hydrates well and you would not feel your skin wanting for more for the whole day. ( I have Oily skin type for Dry skin type the answer might be bit different)
- SPF 50 is one of its best quality without any white cast.
- The product blends into your skin beautifully.
- It smells nice but the fragrance is not too heavy (for those who like their products fragrance free)
- The packaging is chic.
- It does not provide enough coverage. One would need concealor.
- It is pricey for a 30 ml tube.
- You would need to powder during the day as the “Glow” gets a bit too much after few hours.
- It has only 3 shades.
- Over all I do love the product and if anyone is looking for a high-end CC cream I would suggest you to try it.
I bought it for Rs 3200 from Sephora.
Also I made a youtube video reviewing the product in details + application of the product. You can check the video here –
Have you tried this CC cream? Which is your favorite cc cream so far?