I Love Mascaras (period) For me a mascara, sunscreen & a lip balm is all one need to head out of the door. ( Obviously, one can be daring enough to do this if one is blessed with good skin) I have tried a lot of mascaras in the past, but lately one of the drugstore mascara is taking my breath away. Max Factor Clump Defy False Lash Effect. I love this stuff. Let the pictures tell you why :
First picture clearly shows how much my lashes like to take a backseat. Second picture shows with just one coat of Clump Defy mascara *BOOM* they get prominent for the world. Pro
- Not Waterproof ( I love non waterproof ones as it is easier to take it off and are less harsh on the lashes)
- Wand is perfect to give an everyday look. You really do not struggle with clumps with atleast 2 coats. Try three coats and the entire story changes. ( it clumps & looks spidery lashes..ew)
- Packaging is decent for the price.
- Not waterproof ( for girls who like waterproof ones)
- Short lashes people will not love it. My friend could not see much effect after using it.
- I find the product dries up pretty quickly.
Quick tip – Once the product finishes I plan to clean the tube perfectly and use the wand to tame my brows.
Have you tried this mascara? What are your thoughts about it? Which is your all time favorite drugstore mascara?