Myntra has gone “the APP” way and why should you care about that?
You should if you are someone who has FOMO ( fear of missing out) syndrome, be part of the future now. Well, in all seriousness it should matter to you if you are into –
- Online shopping – Do you want to shop in this heat? I bet you don’t. Even though most of our shopping is done at a mall which is equipped with air conditioning I still squirm a little every time I think of getting out during the day. The thought of heat and traffic kills all the pleasure of retail therapy for me. I love this app because it helps me to beat the Delhi heat and traffic while I shop in the comfort of my Pj’s at home.
- Reading articles and getting informed – I get my dose of update from social media and article forums. Myntra app is well endowed with engaging articles. This surely helps me kill my boredom when I travel alone or when I am in mood for some interesting read. For example after reading the below article on Mytra app I was shocked to know that women sported fuller brows using mouse skin. YIKES.
- Window shopping – who doesn’t love window shopping. I surely do. There are days when a window retail therapy helps just as much as the actual thing. This also helps me to plan out my next purchases. When you have exceeded your shopping limit updating the wish list for the next month keeps you busy :). Myntra app is the source of my “planning” aka updating my wish list.
- Personal Shopper . This has to be one of my favorite part of this app. It’s like having a personal stylist who helps you in putting a look together. There are so many items of clothing that one is bound to get lost. So while you are looking for a dress for a formal event the app shows you different items that will go well with the outfit.
- Flash sales. Never miss out on any sale. This app will send you notifications of on going & upcoming sale and you can immediately grab things you’d like. Any time a 70% OFF notification pops up it surely interests me and I believe I am not the only one 😉
All these reasons should make you get the Myntra APP now. The future of shopping is already here and #itsPersonal 🙂