Pinterest is the answer to all my problems these days and I’m sure it is just not me who thinks this way. Let’s just take a moment to thank the internet universe for Pinterest. No matter what I am searching for I always end up on this site, eventually spending hours.
Currently, I’m obsessing about walk-in closets and thought of sharing my dream list here in pictures straight out of pinterest. I have a board now dedicated for it so I can be inspired when I’ll be getting mine done in the near future.
There are few pointers that I will be considering, such as
- I want a spacious walk in closet which should be inviting enough to lift my mood after a hectic day.
- The lighting should close to natural day light.
- Ofcourse a huge mirror.
- A good couch to be placed in the middle to sit on and ponder over what to wear when there is nothing to wear..get it 😉
- Dedicated sections for everything : clothes, shoes, accessories and makeup.
- Small area for The Man 😀
- A place to keep my “next-morning” outfit ready.
Below are few images that I absolutely adore and wanted to share with you:
Credits: Pinterest via https://www.pinterest.com/pin/118923246388770118/
Credits: Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/pin/118923246388770117/
Credits : Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/pin/118923246388770137/
Credits : Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/118923246388770158/
I plan to keep on adding more to my pinterest board regularly so if you want to see it please come join me here