Removal of makeup is one of the most important step for making sure your makeup looks amazing. If you do not remove all that product from your face every evening/ night you probably (read always) will end up messing up your skin. I have personally suffered plenty of times by not taking this simple step. Well, now that I have learnt my lesson I’d like to introduce you to my makeup removing buddy Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm.
There are two ways I use this for removing my make up:
1. I scoop out a pea size amount of balm and rub onto my palm to warm the product. I then apply it all over my face gently and my makeup starts to melt.
2. I wet a cotton round and swipe it over the product directly into the tub. I then apply the product infused cotton round all over my face to breakdown all the makeup. *This method was introduced to me by the Sephora sales girl and I quite like this method*
After any of these method I wash my face with any gentle cleanser and water.
- Huge tub to last long
- Melts my makeup easily, waterproof makeup as well.
- Doesn’t dry out my skin.
- Didn’t break me out which is a huge plus
- Can be considered unhygienic because of the tub shape. I personally don’t find this as an issue since I don’t have to share it with anyone.
- Expensive. But the tub is huge.
The product retails for Rs. 2750/- for 125ml at Sephora.
If you’d like to see how I use this cleansing balm then check out my YouTube video:
Have you tried this product before? what are your thoughts?