Yet another foundation finds a spot in my collection and this time it is the Clinque’s Anti-blemish solutions.
While strolling at Sephora’s Clinique counter I was approached by their sales assistant , which I usually dislike since I don’t like someone after me to buy just because they have to reach their target. However, this time the girl was unusually pleasant as she waited for me to ask her rather than her blabber. So I asked her if she could recommend a foundation for oily-acne prone skin to which she responded by taking me to the anti-blemish solution collection. After trying out different shades, I picked up Fresh Deep Neutral #17.
So after using this foundation for some time I have come down to these observations:
- Packaging is nothing fancy for an expensive foundation. It is sturdy since is a plastic bottle so you don’t need to worry if it falls.
- Has a nozzle which makes it hygienic and easy to use.
- It is easily blend-able and gives medium coverage which is build-able.
- The shade matches my skin tone, however, I do feel the moment I apply it I look a bit orange-ish which eventually oxidizes and I don’t look oompa-lumpa anymore.
- It helps to control my oil, but surely not a magic potion which stops it.
- Doesn’t feel heavy rather feels light & natural.
- Since it has salicylic acid it does help in diminishing existing blemishes as well as stop new from forming.
- I do need to set the foundation with a powder to lock it in else it would melt in the Delhi heat.
- Treats Blemishes since has salicylic acid
- Oil free foundation.
- Light weight
- Expensive for a 30 ml bottle.
- No spf
It retails for Rs Rs 2450/- for 30 ml bottle.
So all in all I do like the product, mainly because it helps to fight blemishes. To check out a demo do watch my youtube channel.
Have you used this foundation? What are your thoughts?
Also, I’m hosting my first every giveaway on my youtube channel, please do check it out 🙂